Thursday, February 14, 2008

Photos from Riot Opening...

The show was packed, despite the insane snow. Riot is an incredible space, and really knows how to throw a party. The biggest thank you of the night goes out to Riot's event coordinator Dean Mathiesen.
So, pictured above is me (name in way too large lettering) with rocking animators from Pratt, from left, Lee Rubinstein, Katie Cropper, Manny Rodriguez, Maya Edelman, Isam Prado, and Anthony Lamberti.
Above is me, Noelle Vaccese, and animator Arthur Metcalf. Big thanks to Noelle, my fab assistant, who saved my life this past week.
Here is a photo of animator Bill Plympton, me, Sarah Phelps, animator PES, writer Amid Amidi, and leaning into the show is no other than writer/artist CC Edwards.
Patrick Smith and Barbara Kearney. Barbara was my first ever (totally over-qualified) assistant, back in 2004, and now she has gone to become a big shot at Technicolor, I was stoked she made it to the opening. The show will be up through March, Please let Dean Mathiesen, or Noelle Vaccese know if you want to come by and view the paintings.